Wisconsin Badgers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Waves rolling up a shore, over rocks-

I feel a cool breeze brushing up against me, I hear seagulls calling. I start to get into the warm water, and wade out to the jet ski. I hop on, and fasten the lanyard to my wrist. My dad jumps on the back seat. My dad instructs me to go. I press the ignition button. I wait for a few seconds as the engine roars to life. Slowly, I pull on the throttle. We start to accelerate rapidly. Soon were planing on top of the crystal blue water. My dad points towards a big bunch of seagulls, I swerve towards them. All around us they fly away. Almost as if we were trapped in a furious vortex of white feathers. Soon enough, the view clears up, and were off, gliding across the smooth field of crystal, water spitting at my face.

1 comment:

  1. Hey evan. This is really good. I liked how you used words such as, "furious vortex". Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete