Wisconsin Badgers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Angels and Demons Prediction

Author's Note: I am not very far in the book yet.. And I feel that my prediction probably will be completely wrong once I read more, but for now, this is what I have.

I think that Langdon is going to get blamed for the murder. I think this because the illuminati (the guys at the lab) are probably mad at him for exposing them through his books and studies.When he gets to the lab, he will probably discover that this was all a setup. Other things that could happen include them killing Langdon, or severely injuring him. Although the guy on the phone seems legit, I feel that something is not right..

3 comments:

  1. No offense but I don't think this is right. It's probably just because you are not far in the book but the "guys at the lab" aren't the Illuminati. But seeing as you aren't very far, this is a good prediction that I could see coming true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's your scene? Your prediction seems pretty good considering you're on page 6 or 7. It could be a possibility.

    ReplyDelete