Wisconsin Badgers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Good Man

Author's Note: I recently had to write an analysis on a quote from A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I chose "He became as good a friend, as good a master, and as good a man as the good old City knew, or any other good old city, town, or borough, in the good old world." This was towards the end of the book, when Scrooge starts acting like a regular jolly person celebrating Christmas. I know its short, but I hope it speaks  message. I might edit it some more and add stuff to it, but I think for now it is a good interpretation of the quote above. Please comment and let me know what was bad/good about it, and what could be improved.

I think this quote goes to show that if you keep up a positive attitude, you can make a huge positive impact on your friends, family, and neighbors and even yourself. Don't be the Scrooge at the beginning of A Christmas Carol, a bad friend, master and man. Instead, be the positive influence that you want to see in the world. Be a caring person, just like scrooge was at the end of the book. A good friend, master, and man.

1 comment: