Wisconsin Badgers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beaver Assault

Author's Note: I wrote this with my upcoming vacation in mind, and I tried to place my character in an interesting, but maybe not realistic, spot, where I could go somewhere with it and make a good story. This takes place in Arches National Park, where there are lots of interesting rock formations, etc. I'll put a picture of it at the bottom.

Derill and John, homeless ninjas, are hiding behind a rock, waiting for sun-down.

Derill peeked out from around the rock, "The coast is clear."
"Okay, should I go for it?"
"Sure, you've got nothing to lose."
John sneeked around the corner, and started for the trailer. Once he got there, he put his ear against the wall as if he were listening for any noises inside the camper. He gave a thumbs up to Derill, and slipped on his black mask. Derill did the same, and slowly crept over to John. They got out their lockpicks, and tried for the door. Neither of them could seem to get it. But then they came up with an idea.
"Sensei Chin-chin..," he called
"Sensei Chin-chin..," he called a little louder. Then there was a ball of mist hovering over the ground. Soon, there was a man sitting there crossed-legged.
"How can I help you?"
"We, uh, need this door unlocked."
"Okay." He flicked his wrist, and the lock clicked. "It's unlocked."
"Thank you Sensei."
"No problem. That'll be $89.99 plus tax."
"We, uh, don't exactly have that much. That's why we're robbing, uh, borrowing rather, money from, uh, Justin Bieber,"
"Oh, why didn't you say so! I hate that kid too. There's something wrong with him you know!"
"Yes, we are very aware of that."
"As much as I would like to see him sing some high pitched song about losing his money, I cannot. See you later boys!"
"Bye Sensei." Sensei Chin-chin nodded and disappeared in a cloud of mist.
"Well he was nice."
"Yes. Yes he was."
The boys stepped inside, and looked around. Justin Beaver was sleeping in a pull-out bed, and his security officer was sleeping in another. John crept over to the guard, and karate-chopped him in the throat. The guard didn't make a sound as he died a short, painful, death.
"Wait, lets leave the "girl" alone. I want to see what kind of song the kid makes up about this tomorrow. He will be a delight to watch"
"Yah, lets leave him. Let's focus on the prize." Slowly they opened drawers, suitcases, and backpacks, until finally John whispers,
"I found it! I found his wallet! And Credit Cards!" The boys didn't waste time celebrating, instead they opened the door, and started to step outside, when they heard a very high-pitched voice,
"What do you think you're doing?"


TO BE CONTINUED...
 Arches National Park
Delicate Arch

2 comments:

  1. mwahahahaha someone should really try that.
    PS why is JB living in a trailer? don't rich people like live in hotels or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say this Chin-Chin fellow seems to be truly heroic in stature and grace and power. I enjoy that character in particular.

    ReplyDelete